Control Panel for Disabled Toilet Alarm Kits
Code article : DTA4, DTA4S, DTAKIT, DTASKIT
Stylish, 4-way disabled toilet alarm control panel for use with our toilet alarm kits
Disabled toilet alarms are used as a method for people to call for assistance following a fall or other emergency. They are generally installed in disabled toilet cubicles, however, they can be used in other places such as bedrooms.Our 4-way controller, together with our toilet alarm kits, forms a fully compliant (to BS8300), easy-to-use disabled toilet alarm solution.The controller has many advantages over similar products on the market today.
Toilet Alarm Control Panel Features:
- Independent call accept/acknowledge button for each toilet alarm connected.
- Monitored system, with fault LED to indicate if a ‘short’ or ‘open’ condition is detected.
- Independent fault indicators for each line.
- The panel has a built in mains supply and is simply installed via a fused spur (3A switched) – connection to a separate power supply is not required. An LED on the panel confirms that the system is powered and available for use.
- Up to ten of the panels can be daisy chained for larger systems, without the need for any additional power source.
- A separate relay output enables connection to an external beacon – providing the opportunity to add a remote indicator to alert staff in a different area.
- Full compliance to BS8300 – with an acknowledge feature to reassure the caller that help is on the way (both audible and visual alarms change at the point of call when acknowledge button is pressed).
- The system has a programmable alarm ‘re-sound’ feature. This will operate if a call has been acknowledged at the control unit, but is not reset at the point of call within the specified time.
- Space to independently label each ‘zone’ for easy identification of the alarm call.
- Choice of a white or stainless steel finish as standard.
- For ease of installation, the panel fits into a standard double gang back box (not supplied).